Monday, November 7, 2016

Dr Andrew Fagelman 3 More Bad Reviews but there are plenty starting w/ the very first review calling the staff bi-polar

  • 1.0 star rating
    9/13/2016
    Incredibly rude staff and very little care for the privacy of the patient.
    When you go to a doctor office you want to talk to a doctor, your doctor. You don't want to explain your symptoms and issues to 4 different persons including the receptionists!
    Not to mention the place looks more like a hair salon than a doctor office.
    I have no complaints about dr. Fagelman, but I'm forced to change doctor for how uneasy I feel every time I visit.
  • 1.0 star rating
    4/15/2016
    Their billing terms hurt patients.
    The care I received here was fine.
    Helpful to be certain. All attention and care was provided by a nurse practitioner, not a doctor. Which is again, fine. But the billing is outrageous. Sure, you will likely consent to paying a late cancellation fee or a missed appointment fee but when you get hit with that bill, it hurts. You will be billed your regular co-pay along with a seemingly arbitrary punishing fee of at least $130.00 on top of that. Wham! We're you late for urgent personal reasons? Wham! "We're sorry." As a student of medical ethics I can recognize predatory terms of compliance. These billing terms hurt patients.
  • 1.0 star rating
    3/2/2016
    Terrible experience!!!!! I completely agree with one of the reviews below. They are just about to make money, this is absolutely not about health. I wasn't seen by the doctor (must be something very usual in this office). But I wanted to give a chance to the nurse practitioner, who ordered a bunch of unnecessary tests for a regular cold/flu.

    I just been charged $182 in my bank account directly, three weeks later of the visit. I didn't even receive a bill from the insurance/office doctor in order to review it and make the payment accordingly. They just charged it directly. Now I understand why all the tests, they run to do all of them and I was done in 5 minutes. This is the first time I got such a terrible experience from a HEALTH DIVISON.

    At least, they should provide with more information about all the tests, but of course they just wanted to make money.



No comments:

Post a Comment